Hilltop’s Fatherhood Program provides comprehensive and coordinated services to fathers including positive parenting, healthy marriage, economic well-being, and peer leadership.
- Increase father’s time spent with their children
- Teach fathers skills about age appropriate interaction and play
- Increase nurturing behaviors for fathers with their children
- Increase knowledge of the child support system and increase sustained employment
- Increase father’s knowledge of their child’s development
- Empower and support fathers to be active in their children’s lives
Nurturing Fathers Program: Brandon’s Story
1129 Colorado Ave | 970.243.0190
540 South 1st Street | 970.252.7445
Please use the provided form to send us a message.